Weight Loss Plans
Jennifer Kukel has been an advocate for healthy living for the last ten years. She successfully maintains her 65 pound weight loss with her children as her main motivation. Setting a healthy example for her family through food and exercise is her first priority. After losing her dad to obesity and cancer, she has experienced first hand the painful effects of unhealthy living. Her passion is is working with people to get their weight under their control and to maintain their hard work in an attainable lifestyle. She strives to educate and support others as they begin their journey on the road to good health, because everyone's path is different. Jen specializes in large weight losses, children's fitness training, aerobic training, nutrition counseling and she is also a running coach. She is committed to providing her clients the care and support needed for their individual fitness/weight loss journey.
You only get one life, so live it the healthiest way possible...
Personal training thru ace and fittour, nutrition certificaton thru afpa fitness, crossfit level 1 certified, spin instructor, group fitness certified, pilates and yoga certified, and kids fitness certified.
I am a marathoner and running is my passion! I really enjoy helping my clients achieve their goals.
new! personal training in the water
New! Exciting things coming soon
Choose a Package:
- 3 half an hour sessions mixed with recipes, grocery shopping, food demos, nutritional info!! (Nutrition only consults)
- 6 half an hour sessions
- Includes either nutrition consult or training sessions for a half an hour
- 3 one hour sessions of nutritional info, cooking demo, grocery trip, learning labels, diary journaling, includes cook book, diary, handouts, everyday support!
Figuring It Out!
- 6 hour sessions combo of food and nutrition with each full hour sessions
Need it All!
- Includes 6 months of full nutritional info, cooking demos, grocery shopping trip, diary journaling, cookbook, diary, everyday tasks and support
- 6 months of training sessions
- 3 days a week of training sessions & support at home workouts
- motivational workshops at no extra charge
(1) Half an hour training session: $25.00
(1) Full hour training session: $45.00
Nutritional consults: $25.00/half an hour | $45.00/one hour
*All clients have full online access with free intro consultation. You will also get all instructions for scheduling yourselves, & nutritional info. Continue full use of online services for $5 fee/per month.
Finding your creative, fun, fitness self!!! They will be listed once a month on calendar $20.00 a person unless included in your package
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
PT Land 8:45-1 Pool Class 10 PT Land 8:45-1 Pool Class 10 PT Land 8:45-1
PT Pool 1:30-3 Pool Class 11 PT Pool 1:30-3 Pool Class 11
PT Pool 11:30-1:15 PT Land 4-6 PT Pool 11:30-1:15
PT Land 1:30-3 PT Land 1:30-3
PT Pool 4-6
Call 410-713-2161 for available Personal Training (PT) land times.
Call 410-641-5255 for available Personal Training (PT) in pool times.